Sunday, November 15, 2009

# 19 - Rollyo

Have made a search roll for library book suppliers that I regularly use... is to the left of page.

At first I thought I wouldn't personally use this a lot as I kind of like starting with a more open search as I often find my way to things I hadn't expected but are really useful. However, as a school resource this could be great - you could set it up with appropriate websites for classes to search for research, assignments, homework etc. knowing that all the sites are suitable for them to access.

I now have to admit that it makes searching for books to purchase a whole lot easier! I can enter the title and come up with a result for each supplier immediately, without having to open each site and search them separately... I really like this!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment